Stage Two Advanced ESI™ 2016
Stage II – Advanced ESI™
is a two-day workshop exploring the more advanced levels of ego states in relation to brain function. It is available to those students who have already completed the Certificate Level Course in ESI™. By completing this course you will be equipped to work more efficiently with dysfunction.
The theory behind ESI™ is cutting edge neuro-dynamic. The ESI™ Mapping Tool has been developed and trialled in Australia by Jan Sky and received international recognition as breakthrough theory on ego states. “The lineage from the first understandings of ego states to this book (The Many Parts of You, Sky, 2009) is clear: Federn, Weiss, Watkins, Emmerson, Sky.” (Gordon Emmerson, PhD 2009).
Stage II – Advanced ESI™ will prepare you to work across a variety of workplace areas, giving you a greater understanding of the brain and its function in relation to ego states. You will become proficient in using the Mapping Tool in both a therapeutic as well as a workplace situation. This tool is now considered a highly relevant Counselling and Coaching model. By attending this advanced workshop you will learn how to navigate the social landscape of the brain in relation to:
How ego states develop in the brain
Neural networks and how they relate to ego states and behavioural tendencies
- Mirror neurons and how to work with them effectively for change
- Helping clients to understand and manage mood and panic disorders
- Understanding simple trauma and generalized anxiety disorder using ESI™ maps
- Using ESI™ maps with children
- Using ESI™ maps with couples
We will teach you interventions that will set you apart from your colleagues and help you build a reputation in your industry that grows your business.
Who should attend?
Coaches, Councillors, HR Managers, School Counsellors, Psychologists, Psychotherapists
More about Your Facilitators
Jan Sky is an author, speaker, coach, corporate trainer and the creator of ESI™. She is passionate about developing people to their full potential and will teach you how to navigate the social landscape of your brain.
Jan is recognised as an international expert on behaviour change and her work is acknowledged in Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Her book “The Many Parts of You” has been translated into Finnish and she is a captivating facilitator that turns the difficult into simple.
ESI™ has International Partners in Finland and New Zealand who continue to develop a highly effective tool to bring about change.
INVESTMENT $660 (includes gst)
EARLY BIRD $550 (booked and paid for two weeks prior to scheduled date)
One day face to face training PLUS follow-up group coaching support sessions
Key Learning Outcomes
- Ego state personality theory explained
- Discover key behaviours embedded in neural pathways
- Develop an ESI™ Map profile of another’s behaviour
- Identify both inhibitive and supportive states in relation to a goal
- Limit /remove negative behaviour patterns
- Harness supportive factors to drive results forward
- Realise your own potential for change using ESI Mapping Tool
Get In Touch
+61 0419 421 604
Paradise Point, Gold Caost
Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm
Weekends: 10am – 3m